I recently went to a birthday party and my friend made this cake for her son!
Talk about AH-MAZ-ING. So creative. I was asking her about it and she said it would seem that the M&Ms would have taken a long time, but they only took her about an hour!
This is what she said she did:
- Take two bunt pans and bake your desired flavor of cake – you could even make two different kinds.
- Cut the two cakes so they become the 3 shape (obviously, you can test this by cutting a little at the time).
- Flatten out the two parts where they attach (she said to put a little frosting where they attach so they stick better).
- Ice the whole cake with chocolate icing
- Pattern the M&M’s like the picture above.
Such a fun and creative party! I might have to steal some of these ideas! Happy party planning!
About Dana Patterson
I'm an energetic SAHM of two fun little girls! It's never a dull moment with kids 21 months apart. I love life and enjoy cooking, working out and just hanging with my family.