Here are the 5 easy steps to making your own popcorn without spending a fortune on the portioned bags from the store!
- Just buy the huge bag of popcorn kernels (the everyday price on 32 oz. at my grocery store was $1.97).
- Pour 1/4 cup kernels into a brown paper bag.
- Roll bag two times.
- Hit popcorn on microwave.
- Remove and enjoy! Feel free to add the amount of salt and butter you prefer!
- ¼ cup popcorn kernels.
- paper bag.
- Salt and butter are optional.
- Put ¼ cup kernels into brown paper bag.
- Roll bag over two times.
- Put in microwave and hit popcorn button.
- Pour into bowl and enjoy!
Yum yum yum!
You could also make a popcorn cake or caramel popcorn from this recipe!
About Dana Patterson
I'm an energetic SAHM of two fun little girls! It's never a dull moment with kids 21 months apart. I love life and enjoy cooking, working out and just hanging with my family.