Yummy Chicken Divan!
by Dana Patterson on Mar 15, 2012 1
Remember my recipe party?!?! Well, this was one of the dishes that I made. It is another awesome meal to take to your new mommy friends too (notice I say this a lot, I was SO appreciative of all the meals I received!).
Here is what you need:
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 bunches of broccoli
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup mayo
- 1-2 teaspoons curry powder (we like curry so I go with 2)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bake Chicken on 350 degrees for 1 hr then cut up into cubes (this is what I did last time) or cut into cubes and cook on stove top with some oil (less time). I put some salt and pepper on it before baking.
- Cut up broccoli and steam. (I put a little bit of water in a pot and throw the broccoli into the strainer and put a lid on it and I also seasoned with salt). Do not over cook the broccoli.
- Meanwhile, mix milk, mayo, cream of chicken and curry powder into a bowl.
- Put chicken and brocoli in a 9×13 pan and pour mixture over it.
- Top with cheese.
- Put in oven on 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- I served over brown rice!
Even my adorable 11 month old loved it!
Can’t beat that for cute! Happy cooking! Let us know if you make it!!!
About Dana Patterson
I'm an energetic SAHM of two fun little girls! It's never a dull moment with kids 21 months apart. I love life and enjoy cooking, working out and just hanging with my family.