Yummy Brownie S’mores Tifle
by Jamie Hinckley on Feb 15, 2015 0
I love trifle! It is elegant to look at, delicious to eat, and EASY to throw together. It is often my go to dessert when I have company for dinner. There are so many different varieties! Some of my favorites are the Peanut Butter Fudge Brownie Trifle, Banana pudding trifle, and strawberry shortcake trifle.
I have a new favorite now! Brownie S’mores Trifle! I found this recipe on momendeavers.com. It was AWESOME! It really looked fabulous and fancy as well! It looked like I made this really complicated delicious dessert for some friends who came for dinner, when really it whipped together so fast!
It has a crunchy graham cracker brownie crust and toasted marshmallow and chocolate top! So so so good!
This is such a yummy trifle. I can’t wait to have it again! Give it a try!
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 large box instant chocolate pudding
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- 1 tub whipped topping
- 1 small jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 Hershey's Chocolate Bar
- Bake your brownies as directed. Make you instant chocolate pudding as directed. Once the brownies are cooled, cut them into small chunks.
- Next, the whipped topping from the tub and mix it in a separate medium bowl with all of the marshmallow cream.
- In a trifle dish or large bowl add about half the brownies. Then top the brownies with about half of the chocolate pudding.
- Crumble about half of the graham crackers (or break into small pieces) on top of the pudding, covering it completely.
- Now add half of the whipped topping/marshmallow cream mixture to the top of the graham crackers.
- Repeat all three layers again (brownie, pudding, graham crackers, whipped topping mixture).
- Now for the best part! Spread you mini marshmallows out on a cookie sheet (do not put tin foil down first). Broil them in the oven until they are nice and toasted brown. About 10-15 seconds. Do not even close the oven door completely or take your eyes off them for a second or they will burn, and quickly!
- Let them cook and then sprinkle them on the top of the trifle. Break the Hershey's bar into squares and spread over the top of the trifle.
About Jamie Hinckley
I am a mom of three crazy boys! We love life, play hard, and ALWAYS get messy! Life is busy and full of fun, jumping, crashing, skinned knees, rough housing, torn jeans, scratches, but most of all LOVE. Yes, life is crazy. Actually its completely nuts, but I wouldn't change a thing! We love life and can't wait for our next adventure... and one day, possibly a little girl! Haha!