I love brownies! They are way yummier than cake! I am always trying new recipes that use brownies instead of cake!
I was browsing one of my favorite food blogger sites, The Girl Who Ate Everything, and came across these delicious brownie cupcakes! She might be a genius! The brownies paired with peanut butter frosting sounded way to good not to try!
We are big brownie fans at my house, and if you can believe it, I didn’t even get one bite of these brownies! My family gobbled them all up before I got one! I am pretty sure my husband had three of them himself!
So yes, try these!
They are perfect! Be careful with your cook time though. If you over cook them they will harden and be difficult to get out of the cupcake wrappers.
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix
- Mini Reeses PB cups
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tb milk
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Make brownie mix according to directions. Fill a cupcake pan with cupcake liners and fill cupcakes ¾ full with brownie mix. Bake the brownies for 14 - 18 minutes. (I would stay closer to 14minutes). I also like to put a couple mini Reeses PB cups pushed into each cupcake before baking.
- To make the frosting first mix the butter and peanut butter together. Slowly mix in confectioners' sugar. Add one tablespoon at a time of milk and mix until you have your desired thickness. Beat for three minutes to make the frosting nice and fluffy. Add mini PB cups to the top of each cup cake.
About Jamie Hinckley
I am a mom of three crazy boys! We love life, play hard, and ALWAYS get messy! Life is busy and full of fun, jumping, crashing, skinned knees, rough housing, torn jeans, scratches, but most of all LOVE. Yes, life is crazy. Actually its completely nuts, but I wouldn't change a thing! We love life and can't wait for our next adventure... and one day, possibly a little girl! Haha!