and here it is……
If you love chocolate, this is for YOU! It is very rich, but oh so mmm mmm good. I’ve had people ask me if I bought it from the store (I think it’s because of the bundt pan look). I’ve taken it to a few people’s houses for dessert when they have invited us over to dinner. It’s not that expensive to make and it’s so delicious.
I got this from all recipes dot com from here.
Here is what you need:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil’s food cake mix
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Here are the directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water. Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan at least an hour and a half before inverting onto a plate.
The next step is the drizzling!
- Put your chocolate icing (about half of the container) in a zipper bag and push it to one of the bottom corners.
- Microwave it for about 10-15 seconds.
- Cut a really SMALL opening in the bottom corner where you put the icing (remember you can always cut more).
- Drizzle away!
He is just going back and forth and left to right.
Pull away your wax paper and….. wahhhlaaaaa! You’re done! Doesn’t it look amazing?
Do it, go to store, pick up ingredients, make it, eat it, then run a couple of miles!!
About Dana Patterson
I'm an energetic SAHM of two fun little girls! It's never a dull moment with kids 21 months apart. I love life and enjoy cooking, working out and just hanging with my family.