I try to be creative with my kids’ Valentine cards, but in all honesty, I’m not that creative. I like to think I am, so I go on Pinterest and look for Valentine’s that I could see myself doing with a 3 and 5 year old. My 3 year old has 15 in her class and my 5 year old has 23. Eek! In this case, patience is a virtue. So, I’ve searched and found what I think is the 5 easiest Valentine’s for kids.
1. I’m glad we’re in the same school. This one is cute and can easily be written! I found this one here.
2. You are Beary Special. I actually did this one with Ella last year, so it can be done. Check this one out here.
3. I mean this one might take a while, but it looks cool and doable. Who doesn’t love twinkies anyway?! Found here.
4. This one is a cute pencil Valentine.
5. This lolly pop Valentine idea seems cool. My kids’ wouldn’t be near this perfect, but I like the concept!
I think these are my top 5 because they are cute and simple. Happy Valentine’s Day and Superbowl Sunday. Katy Perry = awesome!
About Dana Patterson
I'm an energetic SAHM of two fun little girls! It's never a dull moment with kids 21 months apart. I love life and enjoy cooking, working out and just hanging with my family.