Got 20 minutes? I’ve been searching around to find some fun Halloween crafts for my 2 year old. This was perfect for her attention span and it is something great for me to keep and do every year for memories!
- Paper Towels: I wet like 5 of them to clean off paint from hand and foot right away
- Black Paint: used for handprint spider, ghosts eyes and mouths and for spider eyes
- White Paint: used for ghosts footprints and spider eyes
- Two big paintbrushes: used to paint feet and hands
- Two small paintbrushes: used to paint eyes and mouths
- Two pieces of construction paper: used for base
Paint feet white with brush
Put foot directly on construction paper, repeat with other foot.
Paint Eyes and Mouth on your Ghosts (I also put Ella’s name and year on it, for memory sake) and you’re done!
Paint hand black minus the thumb
Put one hand on the paper and clean hand
Paint other hand and do it the opposite way
Paint white circles with black dots in them.
You’re done!! Such an easy and fun project!!
About Dana Patterson
I'm an energetic SAHM of two fun little girls! It's never a dull moment with kids 21 months apart. I love life and enjoy cooking, working out and just hanging with my family.