Soups are just so delicious in the winter! I got this recipe off food dot com. I love this recipe because you just throw everything into the crock pot. There is no before cooking.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 lbs stew meat (no need to brown)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup red wine
- Extra veggies (I used peas, onions and chopped carrots)
- Put all ingredients into crock pot (I kept my frozen peas out and put them in 30 minutes before we were ready to eat it).
- Eat and enjoy!
About Dana Patterson
I'm an energetic SAHM of two fun little girls! It's never a dull moment with kids 21 months apart. I love life and enjoy cooking, working out and just hanging with my family.