Doesn’t this look so yummy? My husband always says that you eat with your eyes.
I made this because we had some friends over for Halloween that have two girls that are the same age as ours. It was our after trick-or-treating dessert! Yummmmm. The cool part about this dessert is that Ella really did help me make it! I got the idea from pillsbury dot com which came from pinterest.
Here is what you need:
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil with shortening. Break cookie dough into 2-inch pieces; arrange evenly in pan. With floured fingers, press to form crust.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until deep golden brown. (I only baked 14 minutes)
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Use foil to lift crust from pan. Carefully remove foil from crust; place crust on serving platter or tray (I didn’t have a serving tray big enough so I left it in the pan).
- Spread peanut butter over crust. Sprinkle with chocolate candies and peanuts.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting uncovered on High 10 to 15 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Transfer to small resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut small hole in 1 corner of bag; drizzle over cookie pizza.
I made my husband take the leftovers to work the next day and they were all gone before lunch!
About Dana Patterson
I'm an energetic SAHM of two fun little girls! It's never a dull moment with kids 21 months apart. I love life and enjoy cooking, working out and just hanging with my family.