I often go out with some of my friends just to get buffalo wings and sweet potato fries. I love me some hot stuff . This also takes literally 5 minutes to prepare in the slow cooker. Crock pot + hot stuff = mydreammeal. I got this from allrecipes.com.
All you need is:
- 3 chicken breasts cut in half
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- ranch packet
- jar of buffalo wing sauce
- Put chicken breast in crock pot along with 3/4 of the jar of hot sauce and ranch packet.
- Cook on low (7 hrs)
- Once chicken is cooked, add butter and shred chicken.
- Keep other 1/4 of hot sauce as extra for your delish sandwiches.
About Dana Patterson
I'm an energetic SAHM of two fun little girls! It's never a dull moment with kids 21 months apart. I love life and enjoy cooking, working out and just hanging with my family.