This recipe is awesome! It’s great to serve as an appetizer with crackers, on top of a salad for lunch, or even as a sandwich. Take a look at my lunch from Monday.
This chicken salad is so much more than mayo and chicken. The more you add, the better it tastes!
I got this recipe here.
Here is what you need:
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken (I chopped up 4 chicken breasts)
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved (I probably did about 2 cups, I love grapes!)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans (optional) (I used walnuts)
- 1 small minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip (Since I had more chicken, I used about a cup)
Healthy Avocado and Tomato Salad
Peanut Butter Frosted Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Too Much Chocolate Cake
No Potato Salad
About Dana Patterson
I'm an energetic SAHM of two fun little girls! It's never a dull moment with kids 21 months apart. I love life and enjoy cooking, working out and just hanging with my family.